Sprint tickets (under the age of 30)
Would you like to visit a great concert for € 16? Then come to The Concertgebouw box office 75 minutes before the concert of your choice, as you may be able to pick up a Sprint ticket. This is an inexpensive last-minute way for people under the age of 30 to enjoy a concert at The Concertgebouw. Famous orchestras and soloists, jazz and world music: the discount basically applies to all concerts that are not sold out!
- Terms and Conditions – Reservations cannot be made for Sprint tickets and they are non-transferrable. You will be asked to present a valid piece of ID at the box office to prove that you are under 30 years of age. The management reserves the right to limit the number of Sprint tickets available.
The CJP (Cultureel Jongeren Paspoort) card offers discounts to people under the age of 30 at many locations in the Netherlands, including The Concertgebouw. Our concert listings always state which discounts apply. Please check the website regularly or take a look at the brochures, because discounts are often offered for tickets to concerts by the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, the Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra, Riaskoff Master Pianists, the SaturdayMatinee, the Sunday Morning Concert and The Concertgebouw’s own productions.
- Please note – You must show your card to receive the discount. The CJP card costs € 15 and can be purchased at post offices, VVV tourist information offices or on the CJP website. Please also note that you need to have a Dutch postal address to be able to register a CJP card.
Some concerts at The Concertgebouw offer a reduced rate for senior citizens. If this discount applies, it is listed with the concert information on the website or in the brochures.
The Amsterdam Stadspas card offers holders regular discounts to concerts at The Concertgebouw for which the CJP card or Pas 65 card discount also applies. This discount usually only applies at the box office on the actual day of the concert. If the discount is valid before the actual day of the concert, this will be listed with the concert information on our website or in the brochures. There are also regular special offers in combination with the Discount Cheques (Voordeelcheques) that you receive with the Stadspas card. For more information about special offers or to apply for a Stadspas card: Stadspas
Standard low price
- Free Lunchtime Concert – Free weekly Lunchtime Concerts take place during the cultural season, from September to June. Usually, these Lunchtime Concerts take place on Wednesdays at 12.30 pm, but please check the concert schedule as occasionally this changes.
- The Sunday Morning Concert – There is a standard low price for the Sunday Morning Concert. You can attend a concert every Sunday from 11.00 am to 12.00 pm, from September to June, for just € 21,59. Children up to age 15 and CJP Stadspas cardholders pay just € 19,54.
- SummerConcerts powered by BankGiro Loterij – Each year in July and August, The Concertgebouw holds the SummerConcerts powered by BankGiro Loterij, a varied programme at an affordable price. Children and CJP and Stadspas cardholders are also eligible for a discount to this series.
- Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra – The Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra offers a standard discount for their concerts to young people under 30.
You can support The Royal Concertgebouw and the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra by becoming a member of Entrée or Concert Friends:
The Entrée membership of The Concertgebouw and the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra offers everyone under 35 a variety of concerts at a greatly reduced rate. More about Entrée
Anyone can become a member of Friends. For an annual fee of € 40 members are eligible for a variety of discounts and special offers.