Guided Tours (in English)
Take a look behind the scenes of The Royal Concertgebouw*: discover parts of the building that would otherwise remain hidden and hear stories about the rich history of The Concertgebouw. Guided tours in English are held on:
- Sundays from 12.30 pm - 1.45 pm
- Wednesdays from 1.30 pm - 2.45 pm (following the Free Lunchtime Concerts, please note that, although these tours are held year-round, the Lunchtime Concerts are not held in the months of July and August)
- Fridays from 5.00 pm - 6.15 pm
- Mondays from 5.00 pm - 6.15 pm (this Guided Tour is available until september 2017)
These tours are available without a concert ticket. The tours are held in English and cost € 10 per person.* Order your tickets online through the Concert Schedule page. Tickets can also be ordered by phone: 0900 671 83 45 (within the Netherlands) 0031 20 671 83 45 (from outside the Netherlands).
Guided Tours: The Sunday Morning Concert (in Dutch)
You can also take a look behind the scenes before the Sunday Morning Concert. The guided tours start at 9.30 am, and must be reserved separately. Tickets cost € 10 and can only be purchased in combination with a ticket for the Sunday Morning Concert on the same Sunday. Please note that these tours are held in Dutch. If you prefer a guided tour in English, we advice you to book the abovementioned guided tour after the Sunday Morning Concert at 12.30 pm.*
Guided tours for groups
Guided tours for groups (maximum 45 people) can be requested by email or by phone: +31 (0)20 573 04 00
Guided tours are also held in July and August before the Robeco SummerNights. These tours start at 6.15 pm. Tickets cost € 10,- and can only be purchased in combination with a ticket for the Robeco SummerNights concert on the same day. Please note that these tours are held in Dutch.*
* Because of rehearsals and other events, some parts of The Concertgebouw (i.e. the Main Hall) may not be accessible during Guided Tours.