In the coming months, there will be no guided tours in The Concertgebouw.
Take a look behind the scenes of The Royal Concertgebouw*: discover parts of the building that would otherwise remain hidden and hear stories about the rich history of The Concertgebouw.
Guided Tours (in English)
Guided tours in English are available without a concert ticket. The tours are held in English and cost € 11 per person.* Tickets can also be ordered by phone: (0031) 20 671 83 45. These tours in English are held on:
- Sundays from 12.30 pm - 1.45 pm
- Mondays from 5.00 pm - 6.15 pm (tours on mondays are only held in the months of May-September)
- Wednesdays from 1.30 pm - 2.45 pm (following the Free Lunchtime Concerts. Please note that, although these tours are held year-round, the Lunchtime Concerts are not held in the months of July and August)
- Fridays from 5.00 pm - 6.15 pm
Guided Tours: The Sunday Morning Concert (in Dutch)
You can also take a look behind the scenes before the Sunday Morning Concert. The guided tours start at 9.30 am, and must be reserved separately. Tickets cost € 11 and can only be purchased in combination with a ticket for the Sunday Morning Concert on the same Sunday. Please note that these tours are held in Dutch. If you prefer a guided tour in English, we advice you to book the abovementioned guided tour after the Sunday Morning Concert at 12.30 pm.*
Guided tours for groups
Guided tours for groups (maximum 30 people) can be requested by email. Unfortunately it is not possible to arrange a guided tour on weekend days and during concerts.
Guided tours are also held in July and August before the SummerConcerts powered by BankGiro Loterij. These tours start at 6.15 pm. Tickets cost € 11 and can only be purchased in combination with a ticket for the SummerConcert on the same day. Please note that these tours are held in Dutch.*
* Because of rehearsals and other events, some parts of The Concertgebouw (i.e. the Main Hall) may not be accessible during Guided Tours.