1071 LN Amsterdam
The Concertgebouw is easily accessible from various train stations in Amsterdam:
- Central Station:
- tram 2 and 12
- metro 52 (Noord/Zuidlijn) up to station De Pijp, transfer to tram 3 or 12
- tram 11 (direction: Surinameplein) up to Leidesplein stop, transfer to tram 12 of 5
- Station Zuid WTC: tram 5
- Station Amstel: tram 12
- Station Sloterdijk: tram 19 up to Leidseplein stop, transfer to tram 12 of 5
- Station Muiderpoort: tram 3
- P+R Olympisch Stadion:
- tram 24 up to Roelof Hartplein, transfer to tram 5 or 12. Instead of this transfer: the Roelof Hartplein-stop is a five minute walk from The Concertgebouw.
- bus 347, bus 357 and bus 397 (Connexxion)
Please use the Van Baerlestraat stop (tram 2), or the Museumplein stop (trams 3, 5 & 12, busses). These stops are right in front of or immediately around the corner from The Concertgebouw. A taxi stand is located next to the main entrance. You can also use the Public transport travel planner
For unlimited travel with public transport across Amsterdam (including to and from Schiphol Airport) for 1-, 2- or 3-days, you can buy an Amsterdam Travel Ticket.
Travel by car
From all directions on the A10: take exit S108 (Amstelveen) or S109 (RAI). Follow the signs to ‘Centrum’.
Parking near The Concertgebouw:
- Street parking rates for The Concertgebouw neighbourhood, Monday to Saturday (free parking on Sunday):
Per hour: € 4 (9.00 am - 12.00 midnight).
Day pass: from € 24 (9.00 am – 7.00 pm).
Evening pass: € 16 (7.00 pm - 12.00 midnight).
- The car park beneath Museumplein, entrance on the Van Baerlestraat – From the ring road, take exit S108 and follow the ‘P’ signs (for ‘parking’). Cars can enter the garage until 1.00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday, and until 2.30 am Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Cars can exit the garage 24 hours a day.
- When you visit a concert in The Concertgebouw, you can receive a 25% discount on the rates of this car park. Get your discount-card at The Concertgebouw's box office or the cloakroom.
- Rates: € 2 per 17 minutes. A day pass costs € 50 for 24 hours (rates without discount).
- Disabled parking – There are seven disabled parking spots located next to the main entrance. Holders of a valid disabled parking badge, either the Landelijke Parkeerontheffing (LPO) or the European handicapped parking card (GPK) can park in these spaces free of charge.