1071 LN Amsterdam
The Concertgebouw is easily accessible from various train stations in Amsterdam:
- Centraal Station: trams 2, 5, 16 and 24 and bus 170
- Station Zuid WTC: tram 5
- Station Amstel: tram 12
- Station Sloterdijk: tram 12
- Station Muiderpoort: tram 3
Please use the Van Baerlestraat stop (trams 2 & 5), The Concertgebouw stop (trams 16 & 24), or the Museumplein stop (tram 12 & bus 170). These stops are right in front of or immediately around the corner from The Concertgebouw. A taxi stand is located next to the main entrance. You can also use the Public transport travel planner
For unlimited travel with public transport across Amsterdam (including to and from Schiphol Airport) for 1-, 2- or 3-days, you can buy an Amsterdam Travel Ticket.
Travel by car
From all directions on the A10: take exit S108 (Amstelveen) or S109 (RAI). Follow the signs to ‘Centrum’.
Parking near The Concertgebouw:
- Street parking rates for The Concertgebouw neighbourhood, Monday to Saturday (free parking on Sunday):
Per hour: € 4 (9.00 am - 12.00 midnight).
Day pass: from € 24 (9.00 am – 7.00 pm).
Evening pass: € 16 (7.00 pm - 12.00 midnight).
- The car park beneath Museumplein, entrance on the Van Baerlestraat – From the ring road, take exit S108 and follow the ‘P’ signs (for ‘parking’). Cars can enter the garage until 1.00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday, and until 2.30 am Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Cars can exit the garage 24 hours a day.
- When you visit a concert in The Concertgebouw, you can receive a 25% discount on the rates of this car park. Get your discount-card at The Concertgebouw's box office or the cloakroom.
- Rates: € 2 per 20 minutes. A day pass costs € 50 for 24 hours (rates without discount).
- Disabled parking – There are seven disabled parking spots located next to the main entrance. Holders of a valid disabled parking badge, either the Landelijke Parkeerontheffing (LPO) or the European handicapped parking card (GPK) can park in these spaces free of charge.