For which purposes does Het Concertgebouw process my personal data?
Het Concertgebouw – and, if applicable, the organising partner of the concert you visited in Het Concertgebouw – use(s) the personal data provided by you at the time of purchase at the cash desk, via the telephone or via the website, for the following purposes:
- to organise an event;
- to carry out and/or process transactions (payments) submitted via the website;
- to create and maintain your Concertgebouw account;
- to send newsletters, brochures, and magazines;
- to be able to provide you with targeted news concerning Het Concertgebouw, interesting offers and products or services (unless you have a registered opt-out);
- to conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
- to analyse your details on our website and on external websites such as social media platforms to display advertisements that are better suited to your personal preferences and interests.
Het Concertgebouw is also active on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram. If you contact Het Concertgebouw via social media, we will process your details for the following purposes:
- To be able to answer the questions that you ask via social media;
- To contact you if you are taking part in a promotion on one of Het Concertgebouw's social media pages. We refer to the relevant promotion's terms and conditions for the details of the promotion.
Which personal data does Het Concertgebouw process relating to me?
We only process the data that is required for the above purposes. This includes details like your name, address, town/city, tickets purchased, etc. You may submit a request to consult your file if you want a complete overview of the data that pertains to you (please see below).
How long does Het Concertgebouw retain my personal data?
Het Concertgebouw will not retain your personal data for longer than strictly necessary to accomplish the processing purposes. If you have not attended a concert, or otherwise purchased a product or service from Het Concertgebouw in the current season and in the 4 previous seasons (a season runs from 1 July to 30 June the following year), the information that was received will be anonymised in our systems. After this period, such data will only be used in an anonymised manner, for statistical purposes.
Is my personal data properly secured?
Yes, in accordance with the requirements set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Het Concertgebouw will ensure an adequate and appropriate level of security to prevent unauthorised processing of your personal data.
You have the right to ask Het Concertgebouw for access to your personal data, and to have this data supplemented, corrected, or deleted. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise this right. Het Concertgebouw will respond to your request within four weeks. Het Concertgebouw strives to implement the change within 14 business days in the event of a decision to improve, supplement, delete and/or block personal data.
On this page you will find the Cookie declaration of Het Concertgebouw.
For which purposes does The Concertgebouw Fund process my personal data?
The Concertgebouw Fund uses the personal data you provide in a gift agreement, during a telephone conversation or a personal meeting, or through the website, for the following purposes:
- sending invitations to special (potential) patron events;
- submitting payment requests in the context of your gift;
- sending correspondence with respect to your gift or share;
- providing you with specific news about The Concertgebouw or The Concertgebouw Fund;
- keeping full records of the history of your gifts to The Concertgebouw Fund;
- complying with any statutory obligations of The Concertgebouw Fund.
Which of my personal data does The Concertgebouw Fund process?
Only the data required to carry out the above activities is processed. This includes your name, address, date of birth, agreed donation and suchlike data, for example. If you require a complete overview of your data, you can submit a request for access (refer to the below mentioned contact details).
For how long does The Concertgebouw Fund retain my data?
The Concertgebouw Fund only retains the data for as long as is required for the processing purposes it was collected for. Any data that has been obtained in the context of the performance of a gift agreement will, pursuant to tax legislation, be retained for a period of 7 years.
Is my data properly secured?
Yes. In conformity with the requirements of the GDPR, Het Concertgebouw NV, acting on the instructions of the Fund, ensures an adequate and appropriate security level to protect your data against unlawful processing.
On this page you will find the Cookie declaration of Het Concertgebouw. The Concertgebouw Fund does not make use of the information obtained from cookies.
You have the right to request The Concertgebouw Fund to grant you access to your personal data or to have this adjusted, corrected, or removed. If you wish to do so, please contact us via email@example.com. The Concertgebouw Fund will respond to your request within four weeks of receipt. The Concertgebouw Fund aims to comply with a request to correct, supplement, remove and/or block personal data within fourteen working days.