The Concertgebouw Café is located in the glass entrance hall of the Concertgebouw. This café is a bright and relaxing place where you can read the newspaper, meet up with friends or hold a work meeting with colleagues.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
The Concertgebouw Café serves a different daily dinner special each day between 5.00 pm and 7.30 pm. But you can also enjoy a light breakfast or lunch in the café. Our specially trained baristas will make you the city’s best espressos, cappuccinos or latte macchiatos, and you can also order various cakes and pastries from the most exclusive pastry chefs in Amsterdam. In addition to our varied assortment of sweet and savoury snacks, we also offer small-scale wine tasting where you can try out wines from different types of grapes.
- Menu Concertgebouw Café - Menu
- Reservations – You can reserve a table for up to eight people. (Please note: We do not take reservations for afternoons when there is a Free Lunchtime Concert, for weekends or for evenings after 6:00 pm).
- Take away – You can purchase coffee, cakes/pastries and sandwiches to go.
- Wi-Fi is available.
- Hours of operation – Daily from 9.00 am to 11.30 pm. When there is no evening concert, the café closes at 6.00 pm.
- Contact – Please call us during our hours of operation at telephone +31(0)20 5730244.