The Concertgebouw Café is located in the glass entrance hall of the Concertgebouw. This café is a bright and relaxing place where you can read the newspaper, meet up with friends or hold a work meeting with colleagues.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
The Concertgebouw Café serves a different daily dinner special each day between 5.00 pm and 7.30 pm. But you can also enjoy a light breakfast or lunch in the café. Our specially trained baristas will make you the city’s best espressos, cappuccinos or latte macchiatos, and you can also order various cakes and pastries from the most exclusive pastry chefs in Amsterdam. In addition to our varied assortment of sweet and savoury snacks, we also offer small-scale wine tasting where you can try out wines from different types of grapes.
- Menu Concertgebouw Café - Menu
- Reservations – You can reserve a table for up to eight people. (Please note: We do not take reservations for Wednesday afternoons, for weekends or for evenings after 6:00 pm).
- Take away – You can purchase coffee, cakes/pastries and sandwiches to go.
- Wi-Fi is available.
- Hours of operation – Daily from 8.00 am to 11.30 pm. When there is no evening concert, the café closes at 6.00 pm.
- Contact – Please call us during our hours of operation at telephone +31(0)20 5730244.
During the months of July and August, the Concertgebouw Café transforms into the Robeco Summer Café. Here you can enjoy two summery arrangements:
- Aperol Spritz & Crostini: During the interval of the concert, you can enjoy the perfect Italian aperitif: Aperol Spritz. Prosecco combined with soda water and Aperol, served with crostini. In the Summer Cafe for € 9 per person. If the concert has no intermission, the cocktail is served after the concert. For some concerts in the Recital Hall, the aperitif is served before the concert. See the concert pages for detailed information.
- Drinks & Bites: Enjoy a drink and a chat after the concert, accompanied by a tasty snack. All for the summery price of € 9 per person.
Book these arrangements together with your concert tickets through the Robeco SummerNight concert pages. For more information, call the Concertgebouw Line: 0900 671 83 45 (from within the Netherlands), 0031 20 671 83 45 (from outside the Netherlands), daily from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.