In the fall of 2021, concerts in The Concertgebouw can only be visited if you are in possession of proof of vaccination/testing/recovery: the so-called 'corona test certificate' (Dutch residents) or the EU Digital COVID Certificate (DCC) for non-Dutch residents. Whether this test certificate is mandatory can be found on the webpage of each concert. When you are 12 years or younger, you do not need this certificate.
- By a vaccination certificate: starting July you can make a QR-code of your vaccination certificate with CoronaCheck. This can only be done if you are fully vaccinated. Log in with your DigiD. If you have given permission, your vaccination data will be automatically collected from the RIVM, the GGD or the hospital. You can also add your vaccination certificate to the app yourself. You can read exactly how this is done on the website www.coronacheck.nl/en.
- By a negative test result: (NOTE: only test results via Testen voor Toegang are accepted) you have made an appointment via www.testenvoortoegang.org for a free corona test and received a negative test result of a maximum of 24 hours old. You will receive a collection code via your test location that you can convert into a QR-code in the CoronaCheck app or via www.coronacheck.nl. We scan this code at the entrance. Please note: you can only book your appointment for a corona test 2 weeks before the date of the event.
- By proof of recovery: have you had corona and can you demonstrate this with a positive PCR test? Then you can upload a proof of recovery in the CoronaCheck app. This happens automatically when you log in to the app with your DigiD. This will only work if the positive test is between 12 days and 180 days old.
Please bring your ID. At the entrance the details of your proof of identity could be compared with the details in the corona admission ticket.
Then you can also print the corona test certificate via the website CoronaCheck.nl.
Do you have any questions about your corona test certificate? Then go to www.testenvoortoegang.org or www.coronacheck.nl/en where you will find answers on how the CoronaCheck-app works and also the Frequently Asked Questions.
For more information you can also contact:
- Helpdesk CoronaCheck 0800 1421 (free), available from Monday to Sunday 08.00 – 20.00
- Helpdesk Testen voor Toegang 088 777 08 09, available from Monday to Sunday 08.00 – 20.00
If you are visiting the Netherlands and would like to attend an event, you can use your EU Digital COVID Certificate (DCC) for this purpose. If you don't have a DCC, you will need a negative test result to attend.
You find all the information on the EU Digital COVID Certificate (DCC) on the website of the Government of the Netherlands.